Wednesday, September 7, 2016

2,7 and 10

Three simple numbers.

The three grades that my kiddos started yesterday.


Summer came and summer went.

Today is day 2 of new school year.

Let me get you caught up on each one.

I'll start with Smiley.


She is a busy 7 year old ~ soon to be 8.

Yesterday was her first day of 2nd grade.


She can be stubborn, persistent and crabby (especially when she doesn't get enough sleep!)

BUT.....

She has a great imagination and like to draw and create things.  She is very creative.


She is obsessed with mermaids....obsessed.....


She played 8U slow pitch softball this summer and had a lot of fun (her team even ended up with some 2nd place hardware!)


 She loves playing with other kids and is thrilled when the neighbors drive into their driveway at the end of their workday, so she can play the moment they get home!


She finally learned to ride her bike without training wheels this summer and now loves going on family bike rides.


She enjoys listening to and playing back music ~ she knows the words to so many songs and it cracks me up when she starts singing songs word for word that I had no idea she knew.


She makes me laugh and smile with her goofy personality ~ I am blessed!





SaveSave

No comments: