Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Ordinary Miracles (13)

Last week was busy.  A few nights at church, errands to run, kids to run here and there and we were hosting Easter at our house.  Not too many people, but still preparations were needed.  My parents arrived Friday night.  Much of Saturday was spent at Sassy's all day volleyball tournament.  My sister and her two kiddos arrived around lunch time and along with my parents were able to cheer Sassy on a bit (even though her team did not play its best).  We dyed eggs, relaxed, laughed, ate and enjoyed each other's company.  So you see, last week was filled with Ordinary Miracles for me and I would guess you were witness to many ordinary miracles as well.






Now, glance back at your week and think about the ordinary things, people, places or happenings that took place in your life. The ordinary that is usually taken for granted. 

And, tell me what miracles occurred in your life!



1 comment:

Jennifer Juniper said...

Let's see, I got to spend time with my brother and sister-in-law and we had a great visit! Sunshine, family time, great food, great company...it was a weekend of ordinary miracles!