Sunday, January 5, 2014

December

The house was decorated.
School programs were performed.
Goodies were baked.
Gifts were created.
Presents were wrapped.
Family was visited.
Santa was here.
Lazy pajama days were welcomed.
The sledding hill was sled upon.
The movie theatre was visited.
Friends celebrated together.
Games were played.
School break ended.

And so friends, this was our December.  I thought about blogging so many times ~ and even started a few posts.  Unfortunately, that is as far as I got.  I had intentions of showing you our home all decorated for Christmas.  Giving you recipes for some of the many goodies we made.  Telling you all about the gifts I made (I made one thing for each person in our family this year).  But December slipped by without a word from me.

Anyway, let me show you some of what went on:









The new year brought on a ugly sweater celebration with friends ~ Come back tomorrow for that fun!  Also to come, I will show you the gifts I made for the kids.  And hopefully become a more consistent blogger again.

Stay warm friends.  Our governor cancelled school statewide for tomorrow due to the cold temps (we are looking at a high of -15 with wind chill temps at -55), so we will be having another lazy day staying warm at home!



No comments: