Monday, October 28, 2013

Five


A week ago, on the 21st, my "baby" turned 5.  I say this all the time, but where have the last five years gone?  
I feel like I blinked and they disappeared!


Anyway, our little Smiley is still just as smiley as she was when she was a baby 
(see here, here, here and here ~ I could go on and on, but I'll stop).  
And her smile....well, it makes us all smile.  


The girl is chatty, goofy and outgoing....unless put on the spot, 
then she turns into some super shy girl who looks like my daughter.  


She love, love LOVES to sing.  She sings top 20 hits,  "church" songs and makes up her own tunes on a daily basis.  
Last week she was heard singing while  sitting in a closet at her Great Grandma's house.  She had a picture book and was making up a song to go with the pictures on the pages. 
She loves to dance, practice gymnastics, hit a volleyball around and pretend to pitch a softball, color, craft, create and "help" in the kitchen.  


Smiley has blessed our lives in so many ways, and the joy she brings to our family is tremendous!

Happy 5th birthday baby girl!



No comments: