Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Funny

Smiley, who is 4 years old has a love for paper, tape, scissors and now writing.  She is learning to write her letters at preschool and is thrilled when she can come home and "write" something.  Most days it is just random letters written out in a line that she then asks, "What does this say Mama?"  Like this picture:


 I try to give her my best pronunciation of the "word" she has written.  Usually we end up laughing because it makes no sense.

The other day she came to me with picture and words in hand and said,  "I made this for you Mama, what does it say?"



Yep, it says "OLD MOM"



Being told I'm old by my 4 year old daughter........ just.not.cool.

But I did have to laugh!!!

Oh and she also made me a dumbbell so I can "exercise"


So thoughtful!  :)

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Jennifer Juniper said...

Old Mom! Why does it have to actually spell something this time?? :)

My son used to make his "s" upside down when he was that age, and his name used to come out as looking like MOM (Sam)

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

lol. she is too cute! and creative! :)